A Melbourne Bar Crawl

by Sharell शारेल on January 16, 2011

in Visiting Australia

Post image for A Melbourne Bar Crawl

The central business district of Melbourne almost has a bar or more on every street. There are rooftop bars, basement bars, and everything in between. And a visit to the city wouldn’t be complete without checking out a few of them.

We booked a room in the city on Friday night and decided to visit two rooftop bars, and two basement bars.

My mum was worried. “There’s so much drunken violence in the city these days. It’s all over the news,” she warned. I was a little worried too. It had been years since I’d been out at night in the city. What would await?

Our first stop, in the late afternoon, was Madame Brussels. It calls itself a “rather fancy terrace and public house.” And oh my gosh, my golly, it really is rather fancy! And delightfully quirky. I discovered it one night when some work colleagues took me there. The “main palour” has a fake grass floor, trellises, and garden chairs. Outdoors, orange parasols are provided to customers to provide protection from the sun’s rays. The young male waiters wear an eclectic mix of white shorts, white trousers, and even bowler hats. One had a finely twirled moustache that would provide tough competition for most Rajput men.

The trendy afterwork crowd started to pour in. It was heartening to see quite a few Indians there with their workmates. My husband and I shared a jug of Mimosa cocktail, and then, alas it was time to move on to the next bar….

…. the Red Hummingbird. “A sophisticated urban secret. A hidden jewel, cryptic and coy”. It’s rooftop was jammed with the afterwork crowd so we sipped our chardonnay in the cocktail lounge. At 8 p.m. a DJ arrived to play some funky, jazzy house. However, with the sun setting, we soon decided to go underground to the first basement bar.

A short walk away, we stepped down into the secluded interior of The Gin Palace. Named after an infamous and frowned upon hospitality venue that existed down a dark Melbourne alleyway in the late 1800s, it’s known for its outstanding martinis. Nevertheless, we chose to drink Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic, against a backdrop of leopard print curtains.

Two young Indian guys were entertaining two white girls, on what looked to be a double date. Guys from privileged families in Australia to study perhaps? I couldn’t help wondering what their parents would think of their evening out if they knew.

Pearls Before Swine, “One Nation Underground” was playing as a very happy (tipsy?) customer made his way past us to the toilet. “Yeah, 1967!” he quoted the year of the track to my husband. On his return, he stopped by to make further conversation, “So, where are you from?” he asked. “India.” “Oh one of my workmates is from Sri Lanka. And I know quite a few Indians. They’re lovely people,” he responded. Unfortunately, he spoke with a British accent though, so I can’t claim that he was a friendly Australian.

The night was warm and balmy as we left the Gin Palace. It was around 10.30 p.m. but plenty of people were still out on the streets, including Indian families. Buskers serenaded the passers by. We strolled up Bourke Street to Hardware Lane, a lively narrow laneway filled with restaurants that spill out onto the pavement. Beneath one of them, the deep red interior of Charlies Bar “brings sophistication and class to Melbourne City’s Hardware Lane precinct.” It was our last stop for the night.

We returned to our room by midnight, unscathed. Perhaps we just weren’t out late enough. Or perhaps it was because we stayed away from the notorious nightclubs and stripclubs on King Street. What ever it was, we definitely got to see the enchanting side of the city.

For me, it was quite surreal. Although I used to work in the heart of the city, and have drank and dined in many of its establishments, it’s become like a stranger to me. I felt strangely displaced. I like it that way though. It leaves more room in my heart for Mumbai.

Madame Brussels main parlour.

An orange parasol in use at Madame Brussels.

Relaxing at Madame Brussels.

Afterwork crowd on the Red Hummingbird rooftop.

The Red Hummingbird lounge.

The Gin Palace basement.

Charlie's Bar basement.

© 2011, Diary of a White Indian Housewife. All rights reserved. Do not copy and reproduce text or images without permission.

PLAN YOUR TRIP WITH 1500+ TRAVEL PARTNERS, 100% CUSTOMISED

image001

satya January 16, 2011 at 1:20 pm

nice post on what it looks like inside a bar…indian women like me never seen the inside of a bar : )

Super Yummy Recipes

Sharell January 16, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Oh wow, they’re actually really well done up.. very civilised and classy mostly. :-)

kran January 16, 2011 at 11:21 pm

i hear you. all bars in India look like gay bars because few women go out. thats one reason india won’t progress…there will never be complete equality. i am not unpatriotic, i am trying to say it how it really is. look at arranged marriages, a malice thats kicking my ass everyday today. i love my parents but its in their dna to think it fair to choose a girl for me! I’ve already broken an engagement, and am not proud of that, but my parents have set out again to look for someone for me. at the same time, they wont let me live with my russian girlfriend, no matter she knows hindi, the culture and has a good job here in mumbai. anyways, excuse my ranting, i just wanted to stress that putting constraints around peoples’ dreams can’t be termed as ‘culture’

surya January 17, 2011 at 9:14 pm

ignore your parents on this one, if you really like her, especially after some months of courtship, go ahead marry her. parents will live to tell the tale. dont ignore them after u r marriage, ’cause then in that case you cease to be an indian. Read about Pravarakya who married…dont be a baby be a man..

kran January 17, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Thanks for your inputs man. I have been thinking about ‘my way or the highway’ route but I think a holistic approach is the call of the hour. Parents do have some valid reasons that will take some time to list here. I have tried to talk and discuss my views with them. If, after I’ve had my satisfaction of having talked my heart out, parents are still inclined to look away, I think Id just have to keep investigating. you are certainly right about never ignoring one’s parents.

Mohit Gupta January 17, 2011 at 11:33 pm

India wont progress till there are equal numbers of man and woman in bars.???

Strange parameters of Progress.!!

Anyway , India is progressing and can do without even men going to bars.All alcohal products and tobacco products should be banned in india , not because of any “Cultural Constraint” but just that we should not encourage “Dreams” to be seen in hangover condition.

kran January 18, 2011 at 1:08 am

I completely agree. and while we are at it, all indians should wear dhoti and widows shouldnt remarry. who chooses what is right or wrong ? we’ve been drinking since the ancient times and yea its bad but we wont go nowhere trying to ban those habits.

Mohit Gupta January 19, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Kran

Wearing dhoti dont make your lever a peace of dead meat but alcohol do.

Dont conflict youself.We know that preventing a widow to marry was social evil and not a cultural trait.We are drinking from ancient time , yes , but it doesnt make it any better or worse.Ills are ills.Ancient or modern.

You have to choose right or wrong but if nonbody produce alcohol , where would you get it.??

Somewhere down the line our personal choices are limited by social and national, cultural preferences.

kran January 19, 2011 at 11:06 pm

i am not a mental wreck from over analysis history of drinking in india, i just enjoy it once in a while and am saying we are focussing on wrong things when we keep repeating like a parrot ‘drinking is bad’.

if no one produce alcohol then i would illegally imprt it coz ppl still be drinking , i ll sell to them and be careful not to go to jail.

Mohit Gupta January 20, 2011 at 2:33 am

Kran

I said NO ONE ! noone in this world ..
So , you will import it from Pandora ?? :)

I also drink , once in a while but still “Drinking is bad” ;)

Amit Desai January 21, 2011 at 3:27 am

Mohit/Kran,

You guys have no clue,

Drinking (alcohol) is the SOURCE of all the problems.

BUT..wait…

Drinking (alcohol) is also the SOLUTION to all those problems.

You only live or you only drink to live…but you die either way.

Dommi January 16, 2011 at 3:06 pm

You write so well Sharell, it’s your destiny! I can relate, I feel displaced as well in those type of places. It’s nice to have a life constantly changing and alive, never stagnant. Am glad you are experiencing the nightclubs of Melbourne with your gorgeous husband. Excited to hear about the next adventure! Am getting totally addicted to your blog! S said let me make a cuppa and we’ll read it together. :) Love LOVE LOVE that sexy shot of you drinking your Mimosa! You are so born to be a star!! hahahaha!! :)

Sharell January 16, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Oh you two are funny! I can’t believe you’re both sitting there reading my blog over a cuppa!! :-P Love it. x

JAYESH-G January 16, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Oooooooo!

Sharell, the next Bond Girl? :-P

You know, Sharell, one of your strengths that helps your writing is your sense of observation and not mere observation at that but a constant analytical observation of a focused event, for which you give an adequate history, a current description and even a possible future.
It makes for an absorbing read.

You are beautiful, no doubt, but I what I want is your Magical Canon! ;-)

Ah! Its a sad story….
We wanted to buy a new camera and I wanted to buy a Canon S. L. R. but I knew my parents wouldn’t be able to understand its function, so I settled for a Sony digicam H55.

But am going to buy my own Canon after my Internship. Till then I will play with those of my friends. ;-)
Unless you want to lend me yours? :-P

Sharell January 17, 2011 at 5:49 am

Oh thank you! :-) Mine’s just a simple point n shoot Canon, but it does take good photos for a simple camera.

Andrea January 17, 2011 at 12:13 am

OMG. I had been reading through this article expecting a brawl to break out at the end because I had misread the title as A Melbourne Bar Brawl! How disappointing that you all went home before midnight with only friendly chat from a pommie.

Just kidding.

Um i know that feeling of being displaced. It wears off. The longer you are away the longer it takes to wear off though.

Sharell January 17, 2011 at 5:52 am

I guess I can really be classed as “mature and sensible” now! Both of us actually. ;-) Maybe it is time to have that baby!

LA January 17, 2011 at 1:58 am

@Sharell
Am not into bars or alcohol, but had to comment on the photo: What a great close-up shot of you with the cocktail! It looks like it came from an ad campaign. Keep it in your modeling portfolio! ;)

@Jayesh-G
For reliability & better still images quality, consider going with Nikon; for video–Canon.

JAYESH-G January 17, 2011 at 11:39 am

Ah!
Wish I had asked earlier!
It has already been bought. :-(

But I will remember now.
Thanks. :-)

LA January 17, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Am sure your new camera is great & you’ll have lots of fun with it! Enjoy your new toy! :)

Laura January 17, 2011 at 2:12 am

Ooo La La looks like a great time! Madame Brussels looked so cute, I love the idea of the parasols quite an interesting find! You and your husband are adorable together, and I might just need to go make a mid-day Mai Tai because that looks so delicious!!

Michele January 17, 2011 at 4:41 am

Looks like you’re having a great time!!! I enjoy reading about your adventures! CHEERS! Michele

Adi January 17, 2011 at 5:03 am

Sharell, hopefully you will have your kids in Australia and raise them to be Aussies. It’s better that way. Just sayin’.

Manny January 18, 2011 at 1:43 am

If you are a desi…what happened to you? Where you not raised right or something? Anything we should know about you?

St. January 18, 2011 at 3:22 am

I suggest they should be raised as Martians. Then nobody will treat them with a racist attitude. So far people have been more positively attached to “Megamind types” than to another simple human being. ;)

prashanth January 18, 2011 at 4:31 am

Yeah, it’s high time for aliens (martians) to show up! :P

Sharell January 18, 2011 at 4:34 am

Noooo…. my baby won’t be an alien!! It’s going to be different enough as it is! :-)

prashanth January 18, 2011 at 4:47 am

Sharell, dont worry…There are many ‘Legal/Resident Aliens’ in the US. Anyways, Martians are supposed to be cool! :P

Adi January 19, 2011 at 10:04 am

I would prefer a Martian to Manny’s vision of a human kid anyday.

:-[ ~

JAYESH-G January 18, 2011 at 10:02 am

C’mon, Sharell, anything’s possible with you, so please (re)produce someone like Spock! ;-)

He’s cool. He has no blood pressure! :-P

Sharell January 18, 2011 at 3:31 pm

And weird pointy ears!!!

Amit Desai January 18, 2011 at 1:14 pm

I think men are often associated as Martians in some old scriptures (Greek) if I’m not wrong.

Adi January 19, 2011 at 9:34 am

In the unlikely event that Sharell raises her kids Indian, they might end up being topsy turvy mama’s boys like yourself. I was just trying to help her out.

Oh, by the way: still breast feedin’?

Arti January 18, 2011 at 8:39 pm

What great pics… You look fabulous!!
My Yatra Diary…

daniela January 19, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Hey Sharell, love you writing that it leaves more space in your heart for Mumbai. You certainly have found your place in the world. That’s awsome. Never give up writing as it’s a great pleasure to read your adventures. Enjoy your trip!

Annie January 19, 2011 at 9:43 pm

HI, Sharell !

Wow, you and your husband are having a great time down under !
I have a question regarding Madame Brussels.
How and why did that woman picked up that nickname for herself ?
I’m curious … There were no explanations on the subject on their website.
Enjoy your holidays !

prashanth January 19, 2011 at 10:11 pm

@Annie

Here’s something which explains the story behind the naming of that Pub, as ‘Madame Brussels’:

“At the top of Bourke Street, Madame Brussels is a delightful rooftop bar, named after one of the most salacious characters in Melbourne’s history. In the 1880s and 1890s, Madame Brussels was an audacious and entrepreneurial woman who owned several infamous brothels in the city. Today Miss Pearls is bringing back the cheeky spirit of the Madame (metaphorically!) at this quirky and charming bar. I recently interviewed her to find out more about Madame Brussels and Melbourne’s colourful past..”

kran January 19, 2011 at 11:07 pm

o wow a VA ! i am reading Tim Ferris’ 4 hour work week and the ‘outsourcing’ people do exist . wow

prashanth January 19, 2011 at 11:41 pm

@kran

What’s your problem, dude? Is it wrong to answer to answer Annie’s question?…I was just curious about that and just googled it. What in the world made you think that this is some kinda outsourcing stuff? …First off, remember that Outsourcing exists because of talent available at affordable cost and some of your incapabilities…Have some respect for people who are sweating out to make ends meet, by working hard for studying and securing good jobs. Are you one of those folks who is all about “The stuff that comes out of my country is superior to everything”?

kran January 27, 2011 at 9:13 am

hmmm…let me begin by saying i am indian. i am not making fun of people who work hard, i dont know why you are suggesting that. its funny but whenever i start thinking that south indians are a respectable lot, a bugger comes along to piss on that thought

Mohit Gupta January 27, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Kran ,

Lets not take it further about North Vs South.Things can be discussed without regional perception.Please judge an individual, not the whole community.

kran January 27, 2011 at 11:42 pm

i am not judging anyone, i am just trying to be funny. now you write something funny rather than making this another doordarshan website pls

Mohit Gupta January 28, 2011 at 12:19 am

funny ! :)

prashanth January 28, 2011 at 6:04 pm

“i am not judging anyone, i am just trying to be funny. ”

@kran

Oh, you are so funny….I’m laughing so much that I shat in my pants, tears in my eyes, pain in my stomach..and just spilled coffee on my computer screen”…bwahahahha..You are so funny..huh! :P

prashanth January 28, 2011 at 5:56 pm

“hmmm…let me begin by saying i am indian.”

@kran

If you are Indian, then why are you trying to pretend like you are some superman from US of A and coming up with sarcastic ‘SouthPark’ like quotes, about outsourcing?!?! Everyone knows that Outsourcing is a sensitive topic, to talk about (specially, in these times..and in USA). So, if some weirdo randomly shows up, by replying to my comment and by quoting ‘Tim Ferris’ and his ‘Outsourcing Life’ stuff, what am I supposed to think? Moron!

I’m not a huge fan of ‘Outsourcing’. For some things (where you need real expertise), it is okay to outsource, but not for trivial things like outsourcing homework and other basic things. Outsourcing also exists because some people want more money than what is worth for the work they are doing…or are so laid-back that they don’t wanna get off the couch…and turn out to be couch-potatoes. If there are problems with outsourcing, the govt./state should act and solve it (which Obama is doing now), rather than blaming the people, who are working hard and using the resources/opportunities…Look at China now. It has used the opportunity and resources…and probably sometime in the future, it will start outsourcing work to other places. Well, the rules of nature!

kran January 30, 2011 at 10:56 am

all I got to say is that providing an internet connection in your mental facility was not the brightest of moves on part of the Indian Government.

Sharell January 20, 2011 at 2:45 am

Thanks for the awesome info! (Saved me the trouble of searching). 8) Gosh, between Madame Brussels and the Gin Palace, Melbourne does have some interesting bars with names connected to places of “ill repute” back in the day. :-P Madame Brussels really has to be my favourite bar in the city though, I just love how quirky it is. Never come across anything like it before.

prashanth January 20, 2011 at 2:52 am

“connected to places of “ill repute””

@Sharell

“connected to places of world’s oldest profession” — Fixed it for you :P

prashanth January 19, 2011 at 10:17 pm
Tamara January 21, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Nice post you have here :) One thing about Melbourne is that you’ll never run out of options for a night of bar crawling. And I like your outdoor photos of Madame Brussels, reminds me of Greece or something.

coolblogger January 22, 2011 at 1:48 am

Sharell
-Congrats on the 2011 blogger award from expatarrivals.. :)

Sharell January 24, 2011 at 4:06 am

Thanks so much! 8)

--Sunrise-- January 23, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Nice name btw! I came to your blog through June’s blog (which also I discovered only recently!) and I have been going through your archives ever since! I love your blog, it’s a nice little insight into your life and you write in a way that’s easy to be pulled into. :)

You have lived (/are living) in two of the cities I really, really want to live in – Melbourne and Mumbai! I’m so jealous! :) I’m an Indian living in the UK (but I have been here since the age of seven so I consider myself half British and half Indian… mostly being Indian in identity anyway!).

Anyways, just dropping in to say hi and introducing myself as the latest fan of your blog, that’s all… hope to read more from you! :)

– Sunrise

Sharell January 24, 2011 at 3:54 am

Hi Sunrise, welcome to the blog!! :-) (June has a great blog too, I love reading it. She’s very funny). Anyway, I hope you’ll enjoy your time here, there’s always something going on. And I’m glad you love the blog.

Annie January 24, 2011 at 12:14 am

Thanks for your infos, Prashant !
However, I still feel curious about her nickname’s choice !
Why did she called herself ” madame Brussels ” and not ” madame London ” or ” madame Paris ” ?
See, being myself a Belgian citizen, born and raised in Brussels and I wonder what she found glamorous, sexy or exciting about the name Brussels !
Any explanation ?

prashanth January 24, 2011 at 3:05 am

@Annie

You being a Belgian (Brusseleer), I can understand your curiosity. My guess is that the lady (Caroline Hodgson) who picked up the world’s oldest profession, probably wanted to have some anonymity and randomly picked up some name, with a royal touch and with some hint of geography (for reasons, only known to her).

Girlfrombombay January 26, 2011 at 6:07 am

Hiya! I’ve been a silent spectator on your blog for ages, and now that I’ve a) moved back to Mumbai and b) started a blog of my own I thought I’d de-lurk and tell you what an inspiration you are.

Sharell January 27, 2011 at 3:57 am

Hi Girlfrombombay, thanks so much for your comment and encouragement. I really appreciate it. Best wishes for your blog too. I’ll definitely check it out! 8)

Annie January 26, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Thanks for your explanations, Prashanth !
How do you know that Brussels inhabitants are called ” Brusseleer ” ?
Did you live in Belgium ?

prashanth January 26, 2011 at 4:17 pm

@Annie

“How do you know that Brussels inhabitants are called ” Brusseleer ” ?”

I read about that somewhere.
———
“It refers also to our local spoken colorful language ( unfortunately fast dissapearing ) consisting of a mixture of French and Dutch languages.”

Do you mean ‘Flemish’?
——-
“Did you live in Belgium ?”

Nope, but I’m planning to take some days off and drive up there, to look at Bruges and Brussels. I’ve been to Netherlands/Holland, a couple of times, but not to Belgium. :)

And hey….to make you popular in India, if someone asks you where you from, then your reply should be “BELGIUM – Van Damme’s country”! :P

kran January 28, 2011 at 2:04 am

@mohit gupta :-)

Annie January 28, 2011 at 10:41 am

@ Prashant

Nope ! Flemish is still very much spoken in Belgium ( Flemish is to Dutch what Marwari for example is to Hindi )
Brusseleer is a mixture of French and Dutch and spoken only in Brussels.

I didn’t know about Van Damme’s popularity in India !

What’s funny here is that some people got totally confused when I told them that I come from Brussels … They understand that I’m from … BRAZIL !!!
Ha ! ha !

Bruges is indeed a lovely medieval city : the favorite ones among tourists and natives. There is a special atmosphere there and it’s a city for all seasons but best visited in good weather for it can get mysterious and even quite depressing in the rain and mist !

Mohit Gupta January 28, 2011 at 11:29 am

Annie ,

Van Damme is very popular in India but hardly anyone know that he comes from Belgium.Most people will think he is an American for he is in Hollywood.

Only some knowledgeable people like Prashant know such subtle facts. :)

prashanth January 28, 2011 at 5:31 pm

“Flemish is still very much spoken in Belgium ( Flemish is to Dutch what Marwari for example is to Hindi )”

@Annie

True, but your comparison of Flemish to Marwari is not really correct, as Flemish is derived from Dutch (West Germanic) and Marwari is not derived from Hindi and is a different language from Hindi (although both are derived from Sanskrit, like many other Indian languages).

Mohit Gupta January 28, 2011 at 8:45 pm

Prahsanth ,

Annie is not so wong if you see from the similarity point of view intead of derivation origin.According to Wikipedia

“It shares a 50%-65% lexical similarity with Hindi (this is based on a Swadesh 210 word list comparison). Marwari has many cognate words with Hindi. Notable phonetic correspondences include /s/ in Hindi with /h/ in Marwari. For example /sona/ ‘gold’ (Hindi) and /hono/ ‘gold’ (Marwari). /h/ sometimes elides. There are also a variety of vowel changes. Most of the pronouns and interrogatives are, however, distinct from those of Hindi.

65% similarity is something which cant be ignored and Its still not an OFFICIAL or Scheduled language of India and still considered as a dialect of HINDIA much like Bhojpuri , Brijbhasha and Awadhi.

prashanth January 28, 2011 at 9:19 pm

@Mohit

I agree and that’s the reason why I didn’t totally assert the differences (by using “not really”). These 2 languages are derived from Sanskrit..So, they have lot of common words. English and German also have a LOT of common words. My logic was that Flemish is a mix of French and Dutch, but Marwari is not a mix of Hindi and some other language. Marwari is a different language from Hindi, but shares many words with Hindi. If I’m wrong, please do correct me! :)

Mohit Gupta January 28, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Prashanth ,

You are right when you say that Hindi and Marwadi both derived from Sanskrit.

But you are wrong when you give example of English-German. :)
A person knowing English will not understand a single line of German or Vice-versa.

But A person knowing Hindi can understand Marwadi very well and Also Bhopuri and Punjabi and Vice-Verca.

Flesmish is not a mix of Dutch and French but Brusseleer is , I think .?? Annie better know.

surya January 28, 2011 at 10:14 pm

kran–”but whenever i start thinking that south indians are a respectable lot”

you can make it to Fox network’s anchor, Bill O’Reiiley’s ‘Pinhead or Patriot contest’ without any problrm. You will get at least 90% votes for a pinhead. I started thinking not everyone is a Laalu Yadav from where you come, but it looks like you are on a mission to disprove that. Feel sad for the likes of Vajpayee.Is he an exception or what ? If you dont know how to funny, then please dont try it out on someone else’s blogs.. .

kran January 29, 2011 at 1:38 pm

making it to a national tv show is good! thanks for recognizing talent.
look, you can’t understand funny , that doesn’t mean you are an authority on the net to police other people’s views. It just shows you have nothing better to do…worse, you inversed my example to prove your point…not funny, not creative. maybe single celled amoeba should be banned from the net, no?

surya January 30, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Kran, iam not policing. Iam a Telugu from Andhra and Iam a naturalized US citizen. Thus there is a compelling case here to respond to your post. Mind telling us what state are you from?

kran February 1, 2011 at 12:56 am

‘Us’ means you and what other centipede? I don’t mind your existence but answer this first : Should single celled amoeba be banned from the net?

prashanth February 1, 2011 at 1:31 am

@kran

Awright, smart @ss..Don’t show off your biological shit here! Come straight to the topic and enlighten us, with what you wanna really convey to us. Otherwise, just STFU!

kran February 1, 2011 at 12:03 pm

you aren’t allowed to comment when the question is about you, its called conflict of interest.

prashanth February 1, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Yeah, but by talking about ‘conflict of interest’, you are creating an interesting conflict here.

surya February 2, 2011 at 12:45 am

kran why all the hesitation man, just name the state.

Mohit Gupta February 3, 2011 at 1:42 am

State is liquid and with all the hotties on this blog, its going to be a GASEOUS..

Amit Desai February 3, 2011 at 2:19 am

With all the cool people on this blog, the gaseous state is going to become liquid again and may further transform into semi-solid or solid.

Kayla January 30, 2011 at 9:41 am

Hi Sharell! This has nothing to do with your post….but I just watched you on House Hunters International. I started watching it and kept thinking how you looked familiar and it took me a few minutes to realize it was you! :)